Monday, February 22, 2010

2-22-10 Daily Stock Chart Check




Good Morning, Lets see how the market will start out this snowy Monday morning(at least in Michigan)
Looks like the DJI will continue its upward momentum. I look for it to reach the 10,471 (I am looking at the resistance line in the stock chart above)before we see a possible retracement this differs a little from what I said last week, but after studying the chart over the weekend I do believe that it should continue its gains.
Looking at my active trades: IPG's chart formation is looking strong, nice upward momentum with the 13day ema crossing the 21 day ema. I will hold this trade for at least another day,currently showing decent profit from 6.82 where I bought in at.

HCBK has retracted down to its 13 and 21 day ema, I am still looking for a bounce back off these levels today. If it goes below the support level, I will exit the trade and cut my losses.
Until tomorrow .......Happy Charting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment