Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daily Stock Chart Check



Looks like today there could be a mixed bag between the Dow and the Nasdaq according to the futures. Looks as though we may see a follow through in the Nasdaq from yesterdays session and the Dow looks like it could start out flat or trade slightly lower this morning. Both charts are showing upward momentum though as you can see from the charts. The Nasdaq chart is showing me that it will in the next day or two come back down to reach its moving avg. this is like clock work, it will not stay away from the 13day ema for too long. The dow chart looks very strong I would not be surprised to see a up day today.
Lets take a look a the opportunities that I mentioned from a couple of days ago.
HCBK- In at 13.27 current 13.24 I will start out with the loser as of now, but the chart is showing that it is still moving along the 21 day and 13 day ema. I will stay in this trade.
IPG- In at 6.82 current 6.98 this is more like it, I also like what the chart is telling me with this stock. I am looking for up day today, if it gets too far away from the avgs I may exit and take profit.
LEG - Remember this one, the one I did not buy but recommended two days ago, so I am going to take credit for it since that is all I can take. Recommended at 18.87 current 19.48!!! Looks as though this could continue its uptrend according to the stock chart. If it gets too far from the moving avgs. today I would be looking to take profits today or tomorrow. 1000 shares of this would have returned $610.00 in just 2 days. Not Bad.
Well until tomorrow.....Happy Charting

No comments:

Post a Comment