Friday, February 19, 2010

Daily Stock Chart Check 2-19-10

Today I will be interesting as you can see the DJI Chart has gained momentum. Will the 13 day ema cross over the 21 day today and continue this momentum? I think it has a good chance. Although if we do have a up day today you can expect a early week pull back as it starts to distance itself from the averages. You have to play the averages. It takes alot of the risk out of your trades.
As for my active trades, I will be watching them all very closely today. HCBK - I got in at 13.27 currently it is at 13.37 and I am looking for it to bounce off the 13 day ema and continue its upward trend.
IPG if you remember I bought this at 6.82 and it is now at 7.09. I like how the13 day ema is crossing the 21 day ema. That is a good sign.

As for LEG the one I recommended (at the same time I bought IPG and HCBK) at 18.87 is doing great it is now trading at 19.59, nice 3 day move. If I were in this trade I would continue to hold as it is climbing and staying close to the ema. averages.
I hope you all have a great day and next time I will be talking about an exit tool that I do use occasionally. It is call the 50% retracement indicator. I will explain it in my next blog. Until then.....Happy Charting


No comments:

Post a Comment