Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Evaluating Picks from 2-16-10


Today lets hope for a follow through from yesterday, dow futures are up modestly this morning. The chart for the dow shows some momentum as it trades above the 13 day ema. and the 21 day ema, as I said yesterday this is what I was looking for.
Charting my stock picks from yesterday they all triggered. Here was the results
HCBK - Order for 1000 shares triggered at 13.27 closed at 13.41
IPG - Order for 1000 shares triggered at 6.82 closed at 6.87 - I am watching this one closely as it gaped up and many times when a stock gaps up it will retrace its gap the next day or so.
LEG - Wouldn't you know I identified this stock in yesterdays blog but did not put in an order for it, as I went with the other 2(IPG and HCBK) and of course that was the best performing stock of the day, I said in yesterdays blog that I felt there was a good opportunity if LEG crossed 18.87 and it did it closed at 19.39!! Oh well you can't buy them all. I hope someone following this blog got in and made money yesterday charting this stock.
I will be watching the stock markets closely today watching for follow through and momentum. Until tomorrow..............Happy Charting

No comments:

Post a Comment