Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Buying Opportunities 2-16-10


This morning I looked at the overseas market and they are pointing to a higher open for our major indices. Hopefully we will start a new uptrend today, I am looking for the markets to get on top of the 13 day moving avg. Here are the possible buying opportunities I identified.
HCBK(above)- I have placed an order to buy 1000shares on a move above13.27, notice trading above 13 and 21day avg. looking for follow through.


LEG below)- Here the stock is bouncing off support levels, I believe it will move back toward the avgs. I would be watching very closely as it does reach the avgs. to see if it will bounce back but there is profit to be taken in between. I would be looking at a buy here above 18.87,but again keep an eye out as it reaches the avgs.









IPG(right) -Trading with upward momentum and above the 13day ema(exponential moving avg), it is bouncing off support levels and looking for a follow through above the 21 day ema today. I have put in an order to buy 1000shares when it moves above 6.82
Remember charting stocks is not an exact science. I look at it as more of an art. Follow these charts and see how I do.
I may be in these stocks for a day or 10 it all depends on what the stock charts tell me.
Until tomorrow.... Happy Charting
























No comments:

Post a Comment