Monday, March 8, 2010

Daily Stock Chart and Profit Check


Good Morning, and welcome to another exciting week of stock trading. The Dow saw its chart break through a major resistance point last week, the question is now will we see follow through or will it pull back a bit, either way the Dow had a good week last week and even though we may see it pull back and touch the 21day and 13day ema today, it still is in a very nice uptrend and it looks like it may be ready to challenge the 10700 mark here soon.
As far as my active trades go HCBK is trading in a channel still (as you can see by the chart), I bought this stock at 13.27 so I am showing a little gain here but I am looking for it to bust out of the channel and head up toward the 14.00 mark.


NSM is my other active trade I purchased this stock at 14.87 so as you can see I am a little down on this trade, but the good news is that it looks like it is ready to break out of its little trading channel, as it is hugging the 13day and 21day ema. I am looking for it to move to upwards of 15.35 level.
That is it for today and until next time....Happy Stock Charting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment