Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Major Index Ready for Slight Pullback?






Good Morning, Take a look at the Dow Index Chart this morning. What is it telling you? To me it looks like we could be in for some retraction downward, heading back down to the Exponential moving averages today. Probably not a good day to purchase stock. It looks like it is going to fall back below the upper resistance level. So I am not even looking to purchase anything today.
As far as my active stocks. HCBK and NSM were both up yesterday midst a down market, that is always a good sign!! and they are both still hugging their moving averages in an upward trend, whether or not they will weather today's market will yet to be seen. Notice these stock charts as well. They are both still in a channel, there could be a good buying opportunity for these stocks when they break out, usually they will continue in that same direction for a few days, and if you position yourself correctly that is all you need to make a nice profit!! Remember I do not try to pick tops or bottoms, I will take my profit out of the middle then look for my next trade.
Until next time ....Happy Stock Charting

No comments:

Post a Comment