Friday, March 19, 2010

Todays Stock Chart Check


Good Morning Stock Hoppers, Just dropping a note on my on yesterdays decision to short GE at 17.92, although it finished the day at 18.19 the chart shows me that even when the major index was up yesterday, GE could not make a new high, I am still seeing short term weakness here as it should continue in a short term downward direction. I am thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 16.90. The major index keeps plodding along in an upward direction, I did say look out for a pullback here very soon, but maybe it has to spike upward first before we see that pullback.

As for my other active trades HCBK and TER, I will give a weekend profit report on those stocks after today, currently they are both in the money!!! Until next time Happy Stock Charting!

2 comments:

  1. This is a effective article for me.
    Good blog!!
    Thank you.


    ...my blog:
    forex chart analysis and a cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Site, How long have you been doing technical analysis?

    ReplyDelete