Friday, March 5, 2010

Stock Chart Check 3-5-10


Happy Friday everyone, I will get right to it. Looks like the market is ready and poised to go bust through the mini resistance level today. Market did receive some good news yesterday, but like I say all you really have to do is read the chart and it will tell you what is going on. I am looking for a good follow through day today as I believe the stock market will head toward its upper resistance level.
As for my active trades-HCBK and NSM there charts look alot alike, trading in narrow channels but staying on top of their respective 13 day and 21 day exponential moving averages. Looking for upward momentum in both these stocks today. I hope all your trades are going in the direction you want them to and until next time......... Happy Stock Charting




No comments:

Post a Comment