Thursday, March 18, 2010

Todays Stock Market Check-Profiting From TER



Good Morning Stock Hoppers, It was a good day yesterday my read on TER was right on the MONEY, looking for a little follow through today and will then take profit. I will be watching it closely.

The thing that has me thinking PULLBACK is that so many stocks are too far above the 13day and 21day EMA. Things will pull back here shortly. So to put my money where my mouth is I did put in an order this morning to sell short 500 shares of GE at a break down below 17.92, the reason...... it has screamed so high so quickly that there should be profit taking and an easement back down to the moving averages. I will let you know how that goes.

Take a look at my HCBK trade will be taking profit from there today as well, that has been an excellent trade. Well until next time....Happy Charting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment