Friday, March 12, 2010

My Daily Stock Watch


Good Morning Stock Chartists,

Well its the end of another trade week and the Dow is breaking out of a little flag consolidation and is sitting on top of its resistance as you can see by the chart. The market does not look real comfortable at this level, as it seems to be retracting to its lows and staying within the resistance level, traders have to be a little careful here that we do not have a false breakout.

I did put in an buy order this morning for MU but it missed my trigger because it gapped up. I had a stop-limit order in at 9.72 and it opened today at 10.10, so I missed that one but I am sure not going to chase it. I settled out of a trade yesterday that I had held since 1/21/10(As I usually do not hold them that long). It was MBI I bought in at 5.30 and I sold yesterday at 5.95, I will take the $650.00 gain. I will be looking for my next trade over the weekend. I hope all your trades are doing well today. Until next time......Happy Stock Charting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment